Most men refuse to get pedicures. Why? There are many reasons men and women do get pedicures. I will give you the reasons why men are starting to pedicures and why it is normal now. Get over it, people don’t care, just take care of your feet.
- Relaxation. After a hard day, especially if you have a job which requires you to be on your feet most of the time, a pedicure is the cure to relax your feet and mind. The experience goes a little like this: You walk in, no one is surprised that you are a man in a nail salon. So many men have been going way before you have. They take you to the chair that massages your neck, back, and lower back. You soak your feet in warm water. And the process begins. I won’t spoil it for you.
- Improves overall health. Your feet are breeding ground for bacteria. During the pedicure, they will take off the dead skin on your feet. If you don’t take off dead skin, this could cause many health issues. For example, if you are an athlete, working out is in your daily routine. That requires sweating on your feet and friction causing calluses and possibly Athlete’s Foot. If you don’t know what that is, please look it up.
- You can still have “tough” feet. Walking around on the beaches and roads barefoot to gain tough feet is great. The earth is a natural skin exfoliant. However, walking around barefoot also creates many opportunities for bacterial infections to grow, starting on your feet.
- Cures foot odor. If you’re wondering why your feet still smells AFTER you shower, you may have a bacterial infection. The only way to cure this is via pedicure. Getting rid of dead skin cells is the same as preventing bad foot odor. You don’t want the girl you like to be completely repulsed by your smelly feet. After all, getting a pedicure is another thing you can do with your wife or girlfriend. It would make her very happy and impressed!
- No more ingrown toe nails. Sure, you can cut your own toe nails. But that requires bending over. Also, nail technicians know the correct length to cut them at. Cutting your nails too short could cause potential ingrown hairs and not filing your nails after cutting could cause ingrown toe nails as well. Thankfully, your technician knows all of this and will do it for you!
Do not get any color. Not even clear.