Whether you’re a man or a woman, you should be getting facials once a month or even once every season. Facials are very beneficial to your skin because facialists use special and important products on your skin to rejuvenate, heal, and improve the texture and overall appearance of your face and neck. Getting a facial in New York City does not always have to max out your credit card; that being said, I’ve picked the best spas in New York City that give you the most bang for your buck!
Caudalie Bleecker Spa- 315 Bleecker street
- Resveratrol Lift Facial, 50 minutes $120
- Best for mature skin because of its anti-aging products
- Express Facial, 30 minutes $65
- Suitable for all skin types that want instant glowing skin
Bergdorf Goodman- 754 Fifth Ave.
- Elmis Skin radiance Facial, $55
- Suitable for all skin types, papaya enzymes and bonus body massage
Mario Badesco- 320 East 52nd street
- European Facial, $65
- Suitable for all skin types, minimizes pores and detoxifies the skin of pollutants.