We’re all for awesome nights out and having a great time with friends, but your body may not thank you in the morning. The hangover is especially horrible when its on a weekday. This article will help you get better and look better faster!
- Make up towelettes are the last resort- The second you get in the door, take off your makeup with a face wash/cleanser. The best way to do this is to develop a habit of doing it every night and not skipping a night! Make up wipes can contain lots of alcohol so they aren’t ideal to help your skin. Put effort in that you know will help your skin! If you care about your skin, you can do this step.
- Drink coconut water- When you wake up the first thing you do should be hydrating yourself. Coconut water is a super water; coconut oils and water have been getting really popular, and for good reason. Coconut water is more hydrating than regular water!
- Exfoliate- Take off all those dead dull skin cells from the night before! By exfoliating your skin you will automatically brighten your skin, making you look more alive than you actually are. The reason why your skin look more awake and bright after exfoliating is because the scrub or beads in your exfoliator remove all dead skin cells. Your skin will thank you!
- Stock up on pillows- Prop up your head while you sleep. It might be uncomfortable but by elevating your head while you sleep decreases puffy bags under your eyes. Those are definitely not designer bags.
- Make up- If you need to leave your house or dorm that day, do know how to wear your make up. Wear a natural pink lip and apply blush on the apples of your cheeks to brighten your complexion. Also, be sure to curl your lashes and apply mascara to lift your tired eyes!
I hope this article helps!! Contact me if you have any suggestions or critiques.