- Dry shampoo- After a very sweaty workout this is a must. Even if you are the most oily at your roots, don’t be afraid to use it all over your hair! Dry shampoo gives you texture and body to dull, post workout oily hair. Beauty Youtuber and Make-up artist Jaclyn Hill swears on Drybar Dextox Dry Shampoo.
- Sunscreen You should be wearing sunscreen everyday to protect your skin from the suns harmful rays. If you’re working out, opt for a waterproof (sweat proof) sunscreen to ensure protection from UVB/UVA rays through out your entire workout!
- Make up wipes Before your workout, be sure to take off all your make up with a cleanser first! But the most important step is after your workout; bring make up wipes (a high favorite is Neutrogena Makeup removing towelettes) to quickly take off all the sweat from your face and neck. If you skip this step you will end up clogging your pores which results in pimples!
- Hair ties- Girls with thick hair will know how vital extra hair ties are! You never know when one will break. Working out without your hair out of your face is not fun.
- Micellar Cleansing Water- Micellar water has been getting very popular recently. It basically is water with oil in it. The oil is so tiny that you can’t see it and it basically looks like pure water. The oil pulls out and clings to all the dirt on your face. My favorite is Garnier’s.
- Refreshing Skin Mist- This is the most versatile thing in your gym bag. You can use it to prep your skin before your workout, use it during your workout to refresh your skin, after your workout (pre-shower) to calm down redness and post-shower to moisturize and refresh your skin. Mists with rose-water are especially calming for redness and they smell amazing.